Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fruit anyone?

Thursday after my Dr's appointment I stopped off at the "Fruit Stand."
It's a "Fruit and Vegatable" market but we all always call it the "Fruit Stand." I guess it's just easier that way.

I LOVE the fact that we have "Fruit and Vegatbles" fresh here all season and can go to the "open air" market to purchase them even in the dead of winter.

I always buy way too much it seems like because I don't get there really often so I get all I can while I can. So my truck was LOADED with stuff.

On the weekends.....my husband "makes fresh juice" for me and which ever child may be home.

We bought a "juicer" last Summer and it has been so WORTH IT!
It is "amazing" to have fresh squeezed juice in your own home.

Right now....we are REALLY "into " Carrot and Apple juice....yummmmm.

I already can't wait for tomorrow.

I drank my "Carrot Apple juice" on our back patio today and it was lovely. The juice, and the sun hitting me as I sat there at the table.

Do you juice?
It's a good thing....check into a juicer if you don't have one yet.
If you do have one....get to it. It is a bit of a hassle.....but so benifical to your body.

Plus......if you have a "compost bin" like we do.....it will love you for all the leftovers. We stick all the leftover pulp and skins and what have you in there so it's a two fold gift really.

No comments:

Post a Comment