Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday. Fuck you.

Ok, so I ‘sort of’ cheated this weekend. I had Taquitos. But in my defense, I was too tired to cook anything and those are EASY! (I hate mondays)I lost 4 lbs too. So Ppfffffttttt Mr TMC and his French fries! (Oh, and I had McDonalds on Saturday, makes me wonder how I lost weight. Must be all that coke I do all day  )

I spent most of the weekend poly filling, sanding, taping and painting. I learned that I am a terrible painter, and should stick to the poly filling and sanding. I will also pass on the taping duties cause it sucked. I have a perma kink in my neck from looking up and now I CAN’T look up.(I hate mondays) We bought cupboards for $200 bucks (only need one countertop) and made an appt to purchase a stacker washer/dryer. E is picking up the stove tonight at Ikea if I don’t find something cheaper and more suitable on Craigslist. I found a few, but it all depends on if my emails get replied too. I am going to go check out linoleum after work too, since we don’t have enough laminate for the floor space of the kitchen .

Just writing that paragraph has left me exhausted.(I hate mondays) So can you imagine how DOING it has left me exhausted? Even my fingers hurt. (not from typing, from sanding!)

After all this, I hope I never ever after put together a basement suite again. Ever.

My diet today:

1 egg on nut bread with low-fat cheese
Half a chicken breast
(I hate mondays)
Half cup of wild grain rice
Half cup of corn

No clue whats for dinner.

Peace. Out.
(I hate mondays)

No comments:

Post a Comment