Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Friday

I hate being sick. I am NEVER sick. So when I do get sick, it’s go big or go home. It seriously debilitates me. Yesterday, my head felt like it was 400 lbs. I could barely lift it off my pillow without being blinded with pain. My sinus’ have cleared up today, but I have a feeling it’s only being masked by the Advil Cold and Sinus. Here’s a tip: don’t take DAYTIME medicine before you go to bed. I didn’t sleep a wink last night.

Today is E’s Birthday. I bought the first thing I saw in Winners, but not because it was the first thing I saw, but because it was EXACTLY what I wanted to buy him. I hope he likes it. I even made a home made card, and not because I cam cheap, but because he likes those kinds of things.

Looks like we are going to get this basement suite finished sooner than *I* thought. I will admit, I have been a bit pessimistic (rightly so!) but now that we are not picking the appliances up till Monday, it gives us most of Saturday to finish all the un-finished projects (ie: flooring, cabinets etc…) Other than the drywall in the bedroom, and the framing of bedroom two, we should be all ready. Hmm, now that I think about it though… we still need a countertop. (mental note: LOOK FOR ONE!) E and his Dad think they can make one, but I am just not so sure that’s do-able. Their ego’s might be a bit bigger than reality :-)

We are having quite the dinner tonight for E’s Bday. Steak and Crab, yum! I will do my best to try and eat light (fingers crossed) in order to maintain my healthy eating. But as a side note: I did gain back 2 of the 4 lbs I lost. Damn you McDonalds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment