Friday, October 28, 2011

My 30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 2. Posted on Day 24 or something ridiculous. Whatever

So Day  of this 30 Day Blog Challenge is supposed to be a blog post about the meaning of your blog. I wish I could say I have some deep, meaningful (see what I did there?) reason behind A Life Less Ordinary, but sadly I cannot report such a thing. So I am just going to be honest.

This blog started out as one of the old-school Hotmail personal blogs where I used to make fun of people without thinking about whether they read it or not, and I got into A LOT of shit for it. Then, after taking the abuse right back for entirely way too long, I moved it to Blogger under the assumption I was going to chronicle my journey through some stupid 101 day challenge of bettering myself one-day-at-a-time (um wait, this is another one those challenges too... eeeeery) and then....I gave up on that one too,  I mean who ACTUALLY wants to better themselves one-day-at-a-time, how about one-drink-at-a-time?... and started making fun of people and getting busted AGAIN, and thus having to move the blog AGAIN and make it a little less easy-to-find on Google by using my name. MY REAL NAME.

I am smart like that people. Let's be honest here, only smart people use the word thus.

Ok, it took a few years of me getting into shit on a regular basis, but A Life Less Ordinary is here to stay. For now. Probably.

Day 3 will be a bit I am sure, have some patience. I'll get there. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment