Thursday, May 19, 2011

Are you EFFIN kidding me? Really?


So it happened again y’all.

And I am ready to go all Chuck Norris like on my neighbor.

So this morning as I am about to pull out of my driveway to head to work, I notice out of the corner of my eye that everyone has their garbage bins out. Ok, so it’s garbage day. Roll back into the carport, leave the SUV running, scramble inside for the full garbage bag to add to the garbage bins in the carport…yadda yadda yadda.

Not big deal, just the usual Thursday routine. I forget, every person on my street not forgetting reminding me, whatevs, right?

Just as I am putting my first bin and umpteen bags of recycling at the curb I notice on the OTHER SIDE OF my driveway, almost inconspicuously but clearly on MY property, my garbage bins TWIN. Yes folks, douche-bag didn’t wait for me this morning, he decided he would put his bin on my property BEFORE I had a chance to put my own out. I could cut him.

Truthfully, I am in a little bit of awe at this man’s gumption (or balls). Because at that moment he risked a fire bomb of garbage through his front window. And that takes balls. 

It’s too bad I didn’t have a lighter on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment