Monday, December 6, 2010

Keeping Busy

The week after Thanksgiving has been a busy one for me, Dave, and the kids. Between getting everyone back in the swing of things and planning the Christmas holiday, I can't seem to catch my breath.

But the weekend promised to be a slow and quiet one. So what did I do to relax?


I baked blueberry muffins of the gi-normous variety:



...made a pot of beef stew:


...crafted a few books from Starbucks cup holders:




...and finally started to make wallets out of the vast half gallon carton collection in my work room:





So much for relaxing! But at least my inventory is growing. I'm getting that itch to sell stuff on Etsy again.

I'm making some pop ups from beautiful photos a friend took of Coney Island (as in Brooklyn, yo). If I can get his blessing to post the pics of his appropriated images, I'll share them with you in my next post.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment