Friday, March 19, 2010


I had this bit of clip art and I pondered on whether I should use it or not.
It says alot, in a joking way of course.

I have friends...both Irish and British. It's amazing the feelings they both have toward each others cultures/countries.
Not even knowing one another.

It's all history you see.
Valid history to each group.


I don't know how it will ever be resolved. I personally love both countries and both people groups.

I only pray that it will be.


Ireland truely is a "awe-inspiring" place of beauty and culture.
How can you change that?

What the country has been through and divided over, what the people have suffered, and died over, has made it what it is today.


"Injustice" is never fair, nor warrented.

Ireland is currently, once again dealing with a terrible injustice that has been revealed at this very moment, due to years of abuse in a setting that should have been "safe."
The country and their people are being humiliated and humbled in the world spotlight through no error of their own.

Why so much dealt to such a small island I wonder?

We may never know...but Ireland will overcome.
They are an entire land of "overcomers."

No comments:

Post a Comment