Sunday, March 21, 2010

A big story overshadowed by the healthcare monstrosity

Today is one of the most significant days in American history. It is the vote on whether the door to absolute tyranny at home be opened or slammed shut. What is even more scary is the fact that a good deal of Americans have absolutely no clue of the monumental implications this vote has on the future of our nation. I am still praying ceaselessly.

While the health care storm continues to brew around Washington, dominating the world of news, a massive story has been all but overlooked by the MSM and even the blogosphere.

Iran is training Taliban fighters to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan.

In fact, just today 10 people were blown to bits in Afghanistan by alleged Iranian made explosives.

All the while the Apologizer/Idiot/Narcissist/Marxist/Pansy in Chief continues to bow down to Iran, pleading with them for diplomacy.

I can honestly say this: I hate Obama. I really do.


I am going to spend the rest of the day taking a little time off of blogging, praying about the health care bill, and watching a little NCAA basketball to take my mind off of such lunacy. You'll definitely be hearing from me when the vote is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment