Monday, January 4, 2010

Swing time....

Are you all "back in the swing".....because
I'm not. I'm trying though.
I'm trying to get "ON IT" today though....diet begins...and some other disciplines......and exercise.....ummm. I thought since I'd done so much walking in New York it would be no excuse not to continue to do it here. But it's cold here. As it was there.......but you see.....sadly.


The rest of America doesn't walk like they do in NYC because our cities are not "set up for it" and when it's really cold...like it is here now....I just want to skip it. Like I did tonight when I went out to get something and ran back inside quickly.

I might have to opt to get some used piece of exercise equipment.

I'm having problems loading up my New York Christmas photos on this computer. I got them up fine on my lap top. So as SOON as I get them done.
I will put them on here.

For now.......stay WARM and be blessed my friends.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment