Wednesday, June 4, 2008

lotta 'bout nothin

yeah, I have decided I am pretty boring because nothing really important comes to mind that NEEDS to be posted. It could also be 'cause I don't remember things too...but that would be making fun of myself and we don't like that

right? RIGHT?

Honestly, I can completely agree I have not been the entertainer you all have grown to know and love lately...and I have no explanation (atleast one that will fly anyways) except to say that maybe I am just getting too old to be funny anymore?

Please, no one answer that. Purely hypothetical...I dont think my ego could take it. Plus, do you all want to be responsible for me going and getting Botox? I think not. In fact, I could use your comments as ammunition in the court case when I sue you all for emotional distress. Don't think I wont. I am a badass

OK, even that made ME laugh. ME? A Badass. HAHAHAHAHAH. I talk tough, deep down inside I am a folding lawn chair. Ask anyone. In fact, ask my daughter...she sure takes advantage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment