Thursday, February 23, 2012

Photos from my Costa Rica trip

I have been meaning to share a few of these from my experience in Costa Rica a few weeks ago so here they are.

I had an amazing time down there and got to see a part of the world I never thought I would see. I saw much of the country, good and bad sides, most that most Western tourists don't see when they visit Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country and a unique country and I can't wait to go back. Pura Vida!

Playa Tamarindo

Tamarindo at sunset.

Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio

Manuel Antonio

Monkey at Manuel Antonio. Not a zoo! 

Iguana at Manuel Antonio a la playa

View of the Pacific Ocean from our hotel.

Sunset on the Pacific!

Volcan Poas National Park

In the mountains near Poas and San Jose.

Fresas- Strawberry stand in the mountains. These fresh produce and fruit stands are everywhere. 900 colones = about $1.80.

La plaza central en San Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment