Saturday, December 15, 2007

POst 96 wont be much better than post 95 I am afraid.... Read at your own risk

So yeah.

My life sucks right now

My car has decided to commit suicide…so I am basically just sitting here googling Kia Rio RXV’s to ssee if there was EVAH a recall on anything to do with it to save my ass. I am not having much luck. Seriously, when things go wrong, they go VERY WRONG in my life. Not only did MY car break down, but so did E’s. Thankfully, his piece of shit truck that I absolutely HATE being in, is just a small fix.

[notice I am really not that thankful cause I fucking HATE that truck with such a passion that if it one day mysteriously caught fire and slowly burned for a week until there was nothing left but ashes, I would in no way be upset about it]

I think all Kia’s should be round up and buried together with a plot that reads the following…

“ Here lies every Kia ever made by the shitty company Kia Motors who went bankrupt back in 1998 and is now owned by the even shittier company Hyundai. Every owner of every one of the cars buried here are stupid because they thought only paying 10k for a car would mean that they could have a nice car at a cheaper price. They were fooled. Kia should receive an award for fooling as many people as they did. Lets be honest here…Kia’s are shit. They look like shit, they run like shit, they break down cause they are shit, their warranty is shit, their owners are fucking stupid shits, and they are now all buried here to be shits together”

Thank you.

[on a side note...this reminds me of the time many years ago when I was having this spendid dream where Antonio Sabato Jr was slowly caressing my thighs, rubbing lightly scently vanilla bean massage oil all over and inching closer and closer to my secret spot... Yeah, totally doesnt remind me but i needed a nice thought for a second. Continue on with my bitching...]

Yup, I am pissed. I’m not even done paying for the piece of shit. I actually went up to my room, shut the door, and screamed fuck for about 5 minutes straight today. While it relieved this angry knot in my chest that was bursting to go burn something [like earlier mentioned truck that I HATE] [ although, on second thought, if I post that I am going to do it I guess it really isnt considered 'mysteriously caught fire'.] [and another thought, I feel bad that i amtaking a lot of my anger out on E's truck when really its Kia's I hate the most]… I really don’t feel much better about it. I am seriously considering eating all 12 dozen of the grasshopper bars I baked for the cookie party I am going to tomorrow if only to satisfy my urge to fatten the pain away. It might make me puke, but I sure would forget about my car problems now wouldn’t I.

Totally off topic, but does anyone have nice new reliable car they would like to give me for Xmas?

Just askin’

No comments:

Post a Comment