Monday, May 7, 2007

So heres a thought.

I *could* be pregnant.

GASP

well.. ok...sorry for the shocker. It's not like we have talked about it really (aside from cracking jokes about E wanting a boy before I get my rock) but it seems like we sort of just migrated to 'trying' without really 'trying' or not ' trying'.

Makes sense?

Anyways...

Other than all that drivel, nothing new or exciting is really happening, thus my lack of posting. We dont get the keys to the new house till May 17th...so the packing process has been slow (thats putting it mildly) I am still trying to learn my new address...so please don't quiz me on it!

You know... I miss those days when my blog caused controversy. Im boring now.

Quick...someone do something I can make a rumor about!

No comments:

Post a Comment