Monday, February 14, 2011

Well there goes the neighborhood! Cause we are AWESOME

We finally decided that our basement suite sucked. Well, it wasn't like we woke up one day and sad "hey, this place sucks ass and I think I am going to pack everything up and get the hell outta dodge". We sorta knew the day we moved in that this was only going to be temporary, but after a few months it sorta just turned into suckyness and I was pretty much ready to run for the hills.

It took us a few weeks, because we're picky as fuck, but we found a pretty awesome duplex. It's older than shit, but the homeowners absolutely love the place and have put some extra love into it for us. Nothing like fresh paint, new carpets, countertops and some febreeze to liven up a place huh? Plus, it's 4 bedrooms so if we decided to procreate again, the space would be there.

Bahahahahahaha! I can't even pretend to be serious on that one to be funny. Me? Procreate AGAIN? I love my kids (plug: go vote --> http://vancouver.virginradio.ca/Showcase/CutestKid/view.aspx?ID=193365, Mamma needs a new car!) and wouldn't trade the little hellions in for a million bucks (2 mill COULD be a different story though), but the actual thought of going through labor and delivery and then YEARS of sleep deprivation actually sends me in to full body chills.

But I digress. Moving is commencing in 5 days and while the packing seems to be going at a steady pace, the panic is starting to set in that I cannot possibly get it all done in time.

Then they fucking throw in Valentine's Day. Stupid retarded over commercialized expensive Holidays for those motha fuckers who like to over inflate their egos by expressing their undying love in hopes of getting laid one day a year. **SIGH**

I love my husband. I tell him every day when I leave in the morning and plaster a sloppy half-asked kiss on his forehead, and every night before I fall asleep, pretending to be exhausted so I don't have to have sex. It's kinda a ritual. He let's me pretend, then he comes and collects when he thinks I am allllll outta excuses. It's a fun game. Not sure who really wins yet though.

Remember, sleep deprivation for YEARS people (see above)....sex is the last thing on my mind. (Well, except when Ryan Reynolds, or someone equally as hot appears shirtless on my TV... sometimes sex will cross my mind then, but it's NEVER with my husband).

But again, I digress a bit here. Valentine's day has put a bit of crimp in the whole packing-to-move-in-five-days plan. You see, my husband has decided I am worth all this commercialism and he wants to cook me this fabulously extravagant dinner (Steak and Lobster) and shower me with all the love and devotion I deserve. Stupid motha fucker... where the hell is this attitude every other day of the year? So one day I year I deserve it huh? $%&%^@!#

I had to sensor myself there.

I love that man, but sometimes I think his brain is nowhere near his head. Well, THAT head anyways.

You know, I DO pity our new neighbors. Yeah ok, so I kinda went all over the road on my blog post and now am totally over writing about Valentines Day and am back discussing moving, but stfu. We are a STRANGE family... so it should be interesting to see who says hello and who diverts their eyes to avoid any sort of contact after we've been there a few weeks. We don't look strange, but hell we sure can BE strange. But what's awesome about being not-strange I ask? What's awesome about being average?

Blech... nothing. And we're awesome. So maybe, it's not "There goes the neighborhood", but more like we have now opened the door for some more awesome in the universe by moving next door to YOU!

yeah, that's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment