Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt : A Victoria's Secret Angel ?

Jennifer Love Hewitt was recently a guest on the "Wendy Williams Show" and when she was asked about her bucket list, Jennifer revealed that she wants to be a Victoria’s Secret lingerie model!


"I want to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel so bad. Just for the day. Look I want to wear the wings. I already wear the lingerie for a living now, so I’m working out and I’m ready. I just want to be on the cover of the catalog. I think it would be really nice of them, so thanks," she claimed according to Celebitchy.com.

What do you think of Jennifer Love Hewitt as a Victoria's Secret Angel? Do you beleive that she can beat Kate Upton and Adriana Lima?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment