Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Cuba Journal Parakeets




















Claudia & Sunny

I took the video on Wednesday of this week. It is my second batch of budgies. This batch is much healthier because I purchased them from budgies breeders, who take much better care of their birds.

Right now I have six budgies and they are named: Claudia, Sunny, and Meadow, and Seth, Huey, and Louie. The last three are males and the first three are their female mates.

The video starts with Meadow and Seth, and then it goes to Claudia, then Huey and Louie, and finally Sunny. You can hear me whistling toward the end. They like that, and they love listening to music and love the sound of TV programs. They chatter a lot. If I oversleep -- a normal thing with a retired senior -- they start shattering loudly to wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment